Site engineers are crucial for any construction project. At GEO (UK) LTD, we have a team of site engineers available to assist clients across the UK.
Our site engineers are all fully trained and qualified to carry out their duties in full. They are available for short and long-term periods. Their vast experience means that they are acutely familiar with all aspects of the job. Earthworks, site surveying, drainage, heavy civil engineering, and all types of structures.
The Importance Of Site Engineers
The site engineer is the main technical advisor on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople, and operatives. We have fully-qualified site engineers located nationwide ready to assist with your every need.
- Set out, level, and survey the site
- Check plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensure that all materials used work and perform as per specification
- Agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended projects
- Manage, monitor, and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project
- Deal with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- Liaise with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers, and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Manage the site on a day-to-day basis, including the supervision and monitoring of the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Plan all work efficiently, organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on-site
- Prepare all reports as required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials and plant
Keep in Touch
You can contact us on weekdays during normal office hours (8am – 5pm) via the following methods..
7 Croftwood Square, Martland Park, Wigan, WN5 0LG, UK