Underground Utility Surveys
With experience in all aspects of underground utility location GEO (UK)Ltd work throughout the country in conjunction with companies of all sizes.
The very latest equipment and methods
We use the very latest equipment and carry out surveys to PAS128 standard. Our experienced surveyors hold professional accreditation and are trained to deliver projects to the highest standard. Using Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and Radio Frequency Location (RFL) Geo UK can accurately locate all buried services. This non-intrusive methodology is a cost effective and safe way of mapping underground utilities on any site. We can also provide Statutory Record Information on your behalf from all utility companies throughout the UK.
- Service clearance for Geotechnical works (Boreholes, Window sampling, drilling)
- Future utility design for connection into existing services
- Feasibility surveys
- Drainage design & CCTV Condition reports
- Site Mark-out surveys (Utilities can be marked out using various methods)
- Both 2D & 3D utility drawings provided in AutoCAD format and hard copies for site use
Keep in Touch
You can contact us on weekdays during normal office hours (8am – 5pm) via the following methods..
7 Croftwood Square, Martland Park, Wigan, WN5 0LG, UK